North Stand Expansion

Evacuate them from SS3 (&SS2) and bend em round the lower corner of SS1 &ES1 similar to the Dubai Emirates.

Relocate the 'singing section' in ES1 to SS3 where the views are better.

SS3 becomes exclusively a second home end.

The away fans can still be corralled for their access/egress and coaches.

It can be achieved at relatively low cost and would complete the reorganisation of the ground to the advantage of fans, safety and atmosphere.

Where there's a will there's a way !!
Disagree, as our lower tier doesn’t go as far back they’d need a bigger visual area giving away teams their own end/corner next to the pitch.

I’d leave them as they are now personally.

We've badly needed a single large tier exclusively filled with Blues ever since the stadium opened. This should solve the problem as long as we get the SS singers moving to the extended NS.
We've all heard how the sound carries when away fans have had SS Level 3 to themselves and the new NS extension will have an even larger capacity than that.
If all goes to plan it will be amazing.

I assume NS Level 1 will remain a Family Stand. I fully expect it to still be three quarters empty on 80 mins :-)

Definitely this. Our stadium is closer to the town hall than the rags’ monstrosity but they have so much better connectivity. I guess as the city continues its eastwards expansion (lots of plans for places like Collyhurst, Miles Platting etc) the better public transport will follow.
It needs to be contiguous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.