North Stand Expansion

There are definitely plans to extend the North stand soon. It's up to the fans to voice their opinion about having one big stand rather than 3 separate ones. We need a pressure group ASAP.
If the club went for a one piece huge end it would mean that end of the stadium out of action for a minimum of one season, I just can't see them wanting that, I would think a two tiered stand would allow the lower half to be used while construction takes place.

It’d better not look like the red pillar box that the Point looks like!
As a Lancs member, agree. The whole redevelopment at OT, it's chunky architecture, is an eyesore and has done little to help create an atmospheric stadium. A wasted opportunity, IMHO.
We members now have the 'clumsy' architecture glaring back at us every time we go.

There’s plenty of people who don’t like the lyrics to our national anthem.

God save the Queen? What about every other fucker?
Lord grant that Marshal Wade, May by thy mighty aid, Victory bring. May he sedition hush, And like a torrent rush, Rebellious Scots to crush, God Save the Queen.

Lord grant that Marshal Wade, May by thy mighty aid, Victory bring. May he sedition hush, And like a torrent rush, Rebellious Scots to crush, God Save the Queen.
Guess it’s not all bad then ;-)

It’s perfectly possible to be proud and grateful the our service men and women while not loving the national anthem imo

Ah, verse 12.

Would be amusing to use at Twickenham before the Calcutta Cup.

Please remind when that verse was last sung at the FA Cup Final.

Its the sixth verse I think.... so every year of course - I stand in my living room and make the entire family sing along. whilst standing to attention saluting the picture of the Queen on the mantelpiece.
Great effort mate. Maybe you could take it to Wembley on Cup Final day!

A single tier north stand would look fantastic and contribute to the atmosphere but can’t see the club going without that whole end of the pitch for at least a full season, considering the loss of revenue for those seats. Mirror image of South stand please and price lower category games (around the whole ground) accordingly to bring in the young fans and families to fill the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.