North Stand Expansion

I will send a strongly worded tweet to the club ASAP

Dear City

As a season ticket holder I demand you scrap your costed plans for a North Stand Redevelopment and instead splurge £150m on a single tier stand to keep us chaps happy. Could you also guarantee that once you have funded these works you’ll charge us no more than £9 a match…. thanks.

NMC (Mr).

There are definitely plans to extend the North stand soon. It's up to the fans to voice their opinion about having one big stand rather than 3 separate ones. We need a pressure group ASAP.
Give it a rest.

It will never happen.

Dear City

As a season ticket holder I demand you scrap your costed plans for a North Stand Redevelopment and instead splurge £150m on a single tier stand to keep us chaps happy. Could you also guarantee that once you have funded these works you’ll charge us no more than £9 a match…. thanks.

NMC (Mr).
£9? I can see that happening, can't you?

There are definitely plans to extend the North stand soon. It's up to the fans to voice their opinion about having one big stand rather than 3 separate ones. We need a pressure group ASAP.
They won’t do a single tiered stand

Personally I don't get all the excitement for a single tier end ? End of the day it's the fans that make the noise, and it doesn't matter if its one two or three tiered if the fans don't sing. Personally I would rebuild the North Stand same as the South Stand keep the stadium symmetrical . Also get back in bidding for finals ie Europa League.

Personally I don't get all the excitement for a single tier end ? End of the day it's the fans that make the noise, and it doesn't matter if its one two or three tiered if the fans don't sing. Personally I would rebuild the North Stand same as the South Stand keep the stadium symmetrical . Also get back in bidding for finals ie Europa League.

It matters. I'm in the south stand level 1. I haven't got a clue what the two tiers above me are doing or singing and I'm sure that's the same for them. One stand unites it more.

It'd look good with a giant blue moon, or summat like a Vimto bottle up one end.

5e4fcd53d9ba1cf249473a26_HERO.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.