North Stand Expansion

It'd look good with a giant blue moon, or summat like a Vimto bottle up one end.

5e4fcd53d9ba1cf249473a26_HERO.jpg
How about a massive blue and white muffin?

The demand will rise and rise and 65,000 is about right, also the club could hand more tickets to away fans
and then bring back a system of pay on the gate with your phone or card payments, No Premier League club sells out every week, even the so called mighty utd hide empty seats

but most of all, I would like the club to offer cheap season tickets and even reward loyalty with 10% off for ten years with a season ticket when renewing and so on with 20% years 30% years
Be happy with the season card discount as I’m on my 45th year

Don't need it. Didn't need the South Stand expansion either.

Drop prices significantly, give the away fans a smaller allocation at the top of the East Stand, get bodies back in the ground, then we'll talk.
We can't, there's an obligation to provide the Away club an allocation of pitch side tickets.
Newcastle are apparently exempt due to spurious Health and Saftey issues (presumably due to the stadium design)

So what’s the priority? Cheaper tickets or a huge completely new stand? Because it’s unlikely to be both.

Don't need it. Didn't need the South Stand expansion either.

Drop prices significantly, give the away fans a smaller allocation at the top of the East Stand, get bodies back in the ground, then we'll talk.

That’s not how high end business works though? It’s a balancing act no doubt but when a north stand extension happens then it will be 18 months to do and the club also want to host champions league finals etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.