North Stand Expansion

This! St Marks Stand is a great name imo. It will get all those who don't know anything about the history of City looking into it and remind the whole footballing world that we were formed over 143 years ago and have a long and distinguished history.
And everyone wears black with the Maltese cross :)

I genuinely don’t see any name as being better or worse than any other unless it’s something ridiculous or unrealistic like ‘The Alan Ball Stand’.

If it’s Kippax, Centurion, Trautmann, Aguero or whatever then I’d see no reason to be up in arms, borderline offended or outraged.

Many names can sound strange at first but eventually they just stick and everyone gets on with their lives and forgets about it.

Nobody is up in arms, borderline offended or outraged, including me.

It’s just a general discussion about the possible name of the stand, with people either liking or not liking the names.

This discussion will go on until the club go public with the chosen name, if they’ve already decided to call the stand the Centurion stand? If they have?

We’ve got another 3 years of discussion that will cover every topic related to the stand, hotel, museum, plaza, etc as they are constructed.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Getting 100 points was a great crowning achievement for a wonderful side, certainly something to be proud of.

Calling them the Centurions is a cringy marketing nonsense

Calling the extended North Stand the Centurions End would be one of the most pathetic things we could name it.

Hope this helps.
It's really not, although I'm not in favour of calling the stand that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.