North Stand Expansion

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be no hospitality (and there never was any intention of making it corporate for the really hard of reading) at the front of level 2, zero, zilch, nada.

Can people calm down now and stop boring everyone?

Are those prices for season tickets? I thought Joes, etc was priced on a match by match bases, rather then season tickets.
Yeah they carried on where 9230 ended, the ST prices published in 2015 when it opened but not since.

Reactions: jrb
So why did the club invite the 1894 lads down and ask them what they wanted? Why did the club put out surveys to fans and ask them what they wanted? Why did the club give us all the impression that this was going to be a vocal stand where we would just replicate SSL1 on a grander scale, only to then put plans out with hospitality on the front rows and not have safe standing?
Proves my point just accept that is the way of life,your lucky you can either go or stay away you have choice that I have not got due to age and ill health. just go and enjoy your self. sounding like rags we want this we want that you will be wearing zebra pants soon.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be no hospitality (and there never was any intention of making it corporate for the really hard of reading) at the front of level 2, zero, zilch, nada.

Can people calm down now and stop boring everyone?

‘Why don’t you’ log out and do something less boring instead? ;-)

The FOC’s will know.

So why did the club invite the 1894 lads down and ask them what they wanted? Why did the club put out surveys to fans and ask them what they wanted? Why did the club give us all the impression that this was going to be a vocal stand where we would just replicate SSL1 on a grander scale, only to then put plans out with hospitality on the front rows and not have safe standing?
Maybe because the plans were all ready to put forward and now too many folk are getting their knickers in a twist over something that isn't happening?

We don’t know what the plans are though, we know what’s in the planning application but that was done before the 1894 meeting and before the consultation. The application done months ago might not reflect current thinking and has provision for the whole tier to be safe standing if the club decide to go that way. The planning application provides for any option.

So, as a very rough guide I would reckon if we are taking 93:20 type seats and bar, my guess would be around the £1100 mark for the 600 seats, that are currently just under £700. At todays prices. Though as @Corky posted that gets you up to 3 home cup games extra.

648x£1100 = £720,000 (roughly) a season.

Again it’s all conjecture as we don‘t know what the club are discussing and planning.

648 GA seats going off current SSL2 prices and possible season ticket price increases over the next 3 years could be £750? 648x£750 = £486,000.

The difference is £234,000!

Absolute peanuts for the sake of not having a NSL2 full of GA singers and fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.