North Stand Expansion

Here are some pictures of our own hospitality area in the South Stand at the Etihad:

View attachment 76187

View attachment 76188

Look at the packed vocal area below it, then see the empty seats in the hospitality section above the score/time below and under ‘Etihad Stadium’.

This area is rarely full at the start of games so would ruin pre-match displays, it’s always half empty from about 35-55 minutes and is always one of the first areas to empty at the end of games.

I’ve also posted some of my own pictures of it a few pages ago.

Here’s another one, it’s actually full at the start of a game for once, but with only a handful of people bothering holding up their display cards.

View attachment 76189

And this is the sort of thing they’re looking at putting at the front of what we thought was going to be a new special vocal stand. It’s simply not the right area for it and there are plenty of other areas they could put more hospitality.

Great post, that perfectly explains one of the issues with putting hospitality seating at the front of a home end.

Last edited:
Hospitality pink shaded areas.
Red shaded areas are suites. whatever they are?
Other area descriptions bottom right.

C98-D790-E-CC1-A-4193-A50-B-C704086051-F9.png

1-B7-F53-C4-D5-E6-4-FD2-92-B4-213529-CA1-ED7.png

Take the hospitality issue out if this.

The first 11 rows, 648 seats, are not being made GA. So the fans who have always sat on the first 11 rows on NSL2 will be forced to move.(unless they buy a hospitality season ticket)

That wasn’t communicated by the club to those fans who will be effected during the fan consultation.

I don’t get why the club just doesn’t make level 2 in the south stand all corporate. And leave the corporate in the North Stand to just the Sky Bar and the rows at the back.

Great post, that perfectly explains the issue with putting hospitality seating at the front of a home end.

I was on SSL2 doing the drop down banner when the people in that area didn’t hold up the cards.

TBF, the people sat on the front row don’t mind us doing the drop down banner and sometimes they us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.