North Stand Expansion

Again, not clear.

Future option, SL1 only or both levels? Diagram shows safe standing (can be installed in the future) fans. A positive. But would indicate both levels will be seated initially.

img]
No if you look at some of the other images they show the safe standing rails in upper section the way I read that image is there is an option to change the lower tier in future

No if you look at some of the other images they show the safe standing rails in upper section the way I read that image is there is an option to change the lower tier in future
Can you post the info or tell me where it is in the PA and I’ll post the info. Thanks.

Bloody hell, I’ve spent all day on this thread. Lol! I’ll give a serve tomorrow for a day.

Can you post the info or tell me where it is in the PA and I’ll post the info. Thanks.

Bloody hell, I’ve spent all day on this thread. Lol! I’ll give a serve tomorrow for a day.
I’d you go here and put in postcode M11 3FF it’s the two at the top the second down leads to all the documents the top one is for the big screens

136763/FO/2023 is the ref

I’d you go here and put in postcode M11 3FF it’s the two at the top the second down leads to all the documents the top one is for the big screens

136763/FO/2023 is the ref
I think jrb was looking for the specific document or plan you were looking at showing the safe standing rails rather than the whole thing.

Edit: Is it this sort of thing you're referring to? It's from one of the cross sections.

safe.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.