North Stand Expansion

What part do certain people not understand, once the Fanzone square/hotel are up and running it will also be used more or less every single day as a covered outlet for Co-op Live Arena events, bringing yet more revenue into our coffers ;)

A lot of people deserted the Kippax for the North Stand at Maine Road for that season before it was seated. Fans will flock to the new North stand especially because it will have huge eating and drinking areas behind it in the new City Square and the arena. It will be fantastic.
The sore board end was where all the noise came from in those days before they had to move to the kippax when they put seats in the north stand.
Personally I didn't like the kippax and thought the score board end was better

What part do certain people not understand, once the Fanzone square/hotel are up and running it will also be used more or less every single day as a covered outlet for Co-op Live Arena events, bringing yet more revenue into our coffers ;)
Because they don't want to understand

It's going to be 3 tiers of executive boxes, serving the finest canapes. The Blue Car Park will be reserved specifically for top of the range motors and drivers for the new breed of executive class City Fan. A Helipad is to be built where the Mercedes garage once stood and membership guarantees CL Final tickets.

The East Stand 1st Tier is to be converted in a giant electronic advertising display and the 3rd Tier of the South Stand conveted to the worlds biggest Jumbotron to show exclusive City clips to the Execs in the North.
Straight from my padded seat to my roller
76FE9E07-EAE3-421A-82EF-42E9F956854C.jpeg

I don’t propose anything. The club will decide. Nobody can 2nd guess the club on this. We haven’t been told anything official by the club as regards the final seating plans and arrangements for the new North stand. All we currently know is the club are still looking at all seating arrangements with another 2 years to go until the stand is open.

It’s a brand new stand. With brand new seating arrangements. With a possible/probable 700 hospitality seats at the front of L2. Will the club offer those hospitality seats to the fans who currently reside at the front of NSL2 first, at a reduced rate for the 1st season, or will the club tell the fans currently residing at the front of NSL2 they will have to move to make way for the 700 hospitality seats, unless they want to pay the full price to stay there?

One thing is for sure, there are always winners and losers amongst the fans when a new stand or tier opens.(SSL3) Some fans will be happy. Some fans will be pissed off. Some fans won’t care either way.
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound condescending or expect a solution from you! Of course, there will be winners and losers whatever the powers that be decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.