North Stand Expansion

I'm not sure why people keep saying the new north stand tier 2 will hold 8000, its considerably more than that, there are 7900 seats being added on top of the existing seating for NS2 so more like 11000.

It’s an extra 8000 seats, give or take. ;-)

Early leavers are the worst thing about our club, first of all it must damage our players, secondly those who stay miss seeing the game as they pile out, so selfish, third it gives our rivals a stick to beat us with!

No offence blueyorkie. Not going there on this thread. It’s been done to death on the atmosphere thread and it’s still being discussed.

I don’t think the congestion will be all that much worse than at present then in That case. City square and stage already blocked a lot of people wandering around the stadium.

The NS is currently set much further back. As you say, City Square is just a relatively small stage with plenty of access either side of it.

What are the tram queues like now? Have they improved? There used to be a lot of complaints about them.

I stand in SSL1, so I never go back into town from the NS side of the Etihad.

Its a kits/Joe's type hospitality lounge
Yes, I know that, but while there will be a charge for access to it,same as 93:20 there is no indication that the seats/ safe standing space attached will be any different to the rest of the stand and at the moment we don’t even know whether they will be seated or standing.

Correct but you and others have said the north stand 2nd tier will hold 8000 which isn't correct

I should have added an ‘extra’ 8000. Hence why I incorrectly guessed 12,000 fans leaving the North stand after the match. :-)

The club/arena are looking into renaming City Square, or the new area that will hold all the bars/eateries , something thats not City centric as such as it must work for the arena too but could have a ‘hint’ of city. Any thoughts?

The club/arena are looking into renaming City Square, or the new area that will hold all the bars/eateries , something thats not City centric as such as it must work for the arena too but could have a ‘hint’ of city. Any thoughts?
The Colin bell Maine square arena

Yes, I know that, but while there will be a charge for access to it,same as 93:20 there is no indication that the seats/ safe standing space attached will be any different to the rest of the stand and at the moment we don’t even know whether they will be seated or standing.
They're padded seats currently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.