North Stand Expansion

Ahh, but Spurs have a go kart track. How cool is that. Quite how you get 60,000 people on a go kart track at once I'm not sure? Or is it just as it seems, a gimmick for the gullible?
And don’t forget a hundred people walking on the roof of the Spurs stadium every day. It’s big time !

And dont forget the big bar at Spurs - only open a few days a years but it’s massive !

City can forget about the 5 million visitors they get and should get a go cart track where a few dozen race around the concourse every day !!

I went to seen Pink Floyd at the old Wembley many years ago and they had a zipwire that went from the roof at one end down to the stage. They used it for the giant inflatable pig with scary red eyes dancing over the crowd for “One of these Days” and again to send an inflatable version of the guy in the bed for “On the Run” hurtling towards the stage and landing in a burst of flames. now that kind of thing would certainly make for great half-time entertainment when teams have eleven men in their penalty box to stifle our style

City could organise an abseiling experience from the new north stand like they do at croke Park. I haven't done it but believe it's a bit of a let down
I was told when the initial plans were released, by someone I know that works in the offices at the club, that this is actually going to happen

I stayed close to the Spurs stadium for the recent match. The stadium is great but the surrounding area is a crime-ridden shanty town. There is nothing there other than the stadium. One of London’s worst gangland areas. The Etihad is close to the city-centre and the arena and hotel will be a game-changer.
“Enjoy a piping hot organic Coffee with your Avocado Toast as you gaze out across the stunning views of Broadwater Farm”

Last edited:
1894 on X

South Tier 3 Blues any thoughts on a safe standing section somewhere up there? The back 7/8 rows stand already & 314-315 stand a lot. Could it help join up the noise from levels 1 & 3 and also 109-111 corner?

1709558588081.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.