North Stand Expansion

Skybar and the 658 premium seats at the front that everybody has an issue with.

I know you are gonna get pedantic and say they ain’t corporate - but most on this thread have an issue with them.
The Skybar is 100% corporate or hospitality and I don't know why anyone would think different about them. There'll be package deals with the hotel which on the face of it will look bloody expensive to me or you (presumably) but plenty will be queuing up to pay it and it'll be sold out every game.

The 648 padded seats at the front of tier 2 aren't corporate but GA+ (general admission plus) which means they'll be a little bit dearer than everything else around it. That isn't being pedantic, that's just actual facts (at least as of right now). It doesn't matter how many times people say they're corporate (or corporate lite as some have referred to them, which is just bollocks as no such thing exists) the simple fact is, they're not.

The Skybar is 100% corporate or hospitality and I don't know why anyone would think different about them. There'll be package deals with the hotel which on the face of it will look bloody expensive to me or you (presumably) but plenty will be queuing up to pay it and it'll be sold out every game.

The 648 padded seats at the front of tier 2 aren't corporate but GA+ (general admission plus) which means they'll be a little bit dearer than everything else around it. That isn't being pedantic, that's just actual facts (at least as of right now). It doesn't matter how many times people say they're corporate (or corporate lite as some have referred to them, which is just bollocks as no such thing exists) the simple fact is, they're not.
It depends what you class as hospitality or Corporate, The Skybar is going to be Tunnel Club level hospitality. The 648 seats are likened in the specs to Joes - which City class as hospitality, and have the benefits like access to away tickets, as opposed to 93:20 seats which don't have the same benefits and are classed as Premium Seats.

It depends what you class as hospitality or Corporate, The Skybar is going to be Tunnel Club level hospitality. The 648 seats are likened in the specs to Joes - which City class as hospitality, and have the benefits like access to away tickets, as opposed to 93:20 seats which don't have the same benefits and are classed as Premium Seats.

Which is still a whole world of difference to Corporate.

Exactly! I posted earlier its about when things arent going great during the game he needs the fans to be more vocal and not as quiet?

Yes Pep asks fans to be louder for certain games to lift a sense of complacency.

Fans interpret that as: start a committee to collectively project manage a 300m stadium development from the side. In case the club should 'fuck it up'.

That's not really what an 'us and them' mentality is that Pep was trying to to rally.

Corporate isn't a thing though. We don't have any corporate, when people say corporate, myself included they mean hospitality.
It IS a thing though. And people, yourself included are wrong when confusing the two.

Corporate, will be tickets open to anyone, bought often by, well corporations. I've been at corporate at the swamp (yes, rag, I know). It was a PR thing where a company took a bunch of folk out as a business expense outing. Myself, a Norwich fan, both wanting them to loose, and 4 people that had never watched a football game before, just there for the free shit. Uefa officials, sponsors, families, away players' entourages etc can all get into corporate.

It is a whole other ball game to regular fans of a club paying more for posher seats, boxed off areas (which the 648 are not btw) or access to a smaller bar next to other main bars. I have incidentally been in Joe's once too, and it really is night and day between that corporate, never mind this version of GA+ which has the same spacing and density as the rest of the stand and is not separated in any way.

5% season ticket hikes for next season. Season ticket prices in general are still okay, although I fully appreciate it's at a tipping point for many. Hopefully it's a case of making up current shortfalls and they've already thought about pricing of the new stand, recognising the huge revenue from the sky bar can help deliver more value for the GA seats within it.

It provides the club with an opportunity to look at a more consistent pricing across the ground and incentivise the right people to move into the NS. I'm hopeful that the NS is offered as a good value compared to elsewhere in the ground but that prices are also frozen elsewhere and those that have to relocate don't have to fork out masses more and get some loyalty from the club.

I might be far too optimistic based on what's happened in recent times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.