North Stand Expansion

Joes is hospitality, tunnel club is hospitality…. But are worlds apart.
Joes is GA+. Free parking, free programme, free welcome drink, padded seat. Nothing more.
I'm well aware, I'm just stating what the current spec calls for.

I'm not sure what your point is? All I've said is Joes is hospitality and spec for those seats states its to be the same as Joes. You can dress it up all you like but that's the facts as of today.
It isn't hospitality though, most if not all the seats in Joes are held by season ticket hoders, and most of those not or put on resale go on sale to match day buyers.

I'm not sure what your point is? All I've said is Joes is hospitality and spec for those seats states its to be the same as Joes. You can dress it up all you like but that's the facts as of today.
Granted, but it is not entirely the same is it. The seats are not spaced out more or separated the way they are elsewhere around the grounds in these sections. And both are available to regular blues.

Well the difference between Joes and 93:20 is mainly the extras and perks, think they get car parking and a free drink. So the spec on the plans makes no difference to the product.Just as easy to put Joes on the spec as 93:20. Does the Joes bar have a toilet? this doesn't and 93;20 don't think does,that was why thought it was closer to 93:20. Whatever though they both have regular fans in and are both far from corporate /hospitality.
Joes has Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilets, solely for Joes patrons.

People have stated its many things corporate, hospitality, neither of those. It's clear what city class it as - hospitality

Well they class it as GA+, which is in effect indeed a level of hospitality (I never argued otherwise).

But it is not booths, boxes, reserved for away fans, japanese tourists and scottish schoolkids to ruin the atmosphere, as has been made out. And it is not corporate.

People have stated its many things corporate, hospitality, neither of those. It's clear what city class it as - hospitality
Have you ever tried Joes? I am in Joes, and yes City class it as hospitality, but in reality it’s nothing special; it’s same as 93:20 with parking and a free drink on arrival. 93:20 and Joes even share block 207. It’s really GA+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.