North Stand Expansion

Haha hilarious, just as I finished figuring out where that steel goes that I was intrigued by, they go and put it in place. Had you posted the video a couple hours earlier, would have saved me the bother lol.
Your work was very much appreciated my friend , my bad though I'll look a little earlier next time lol.

Which incidentally also really highlights the sheer scale of the stadium extension.

Section 1: existing north stand, the main structural column and cables they are building around currently, highlighted in green.

Section 2: new extension section overlaid, and the current steel tower you see in the video and images is highlighted in purple. We are actually one bay away from the main roof support which is one bay back. The steel beam circled above, is the big fuck-off diagonal at the top and the nibs are indeed the seat step props.

Secrion 3: the new extension itself, with the current roof, support structure, and bays that will be removed highlighted in red. More to show the difference it will make and the sheer scale of it.

View attachment 113871View attachment 113872View attachment 113873
Seriously excellent work there, much appreciated even if you were gazumped :)

It's going to be a whopper of an extension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.