North Stand Expansion

Be warned! The MUEN website is fucking Shite. It’s slow, full of adds and pop ups.

Click on the link for the rest of the article, which isn’t much more really.

Manchester City are making progress on their Etihad Stadium North Stand expansion, which is set to open at the start of the 2025/26 seaso

37F90838-12E7-45B7-BEA5-27F4316DF483.jpeg

Manchester City have hailed the landmark installation of the first steel beams at the Etihad Stadium as their North Stand expansion work picks up pace.

58-E1-D3-E2-132-B-4983-978-E-C3-D6-F435-BAB0.webp

Managing Director - Manchester City Operations - Danny Wilson said: “It’s been an exciting few months with the arrival and installation of the first steels and fantastic to see the development and progress of the build in recent weeks.

“This project has been designed with our fans at its heart and demonstrates our commitment to create one of the most memorable fan experiences in world sport. Fans will have the opportunity to extend their match-day by joining us at the new covered fan-zone, visiting the museum, or staying at the hotel.

Probably been posted, as I’ve recently go in I haven’t seen it yet. Just incase anyone else hasn’t seen it. Includes a video featuring Danny Wilson.

So we are building it on a wing and a Mary's prayer?

Call me a cynic. Call me what you want.

I did notice this.

The new commercial offering of the expanded North stand.

‘Fans will have the opportunity to extend their match-day by joining us at the new covered fan-zone, visiting the museum, or staying at the hotel’.

No mention of a proper home end for City fans that will generate a better atmosphere.

Be warned! The MUEN website is fucking Shite. It’s slow, full of adds and pop ups.

Click on the link for the rest of the article, which isn’t much more really.

Manchester City are making progress on their Etihad Stadium North Stand expansion, which is set to open at the start of the 2025/26 seaso

View attachment 114877

Manchester City have hailed the landmark installation of the first steel beams at the Etihad Stadium as their North Stand expansion work picks up pace.

58-E1-D3-E2-132-B-4983-978-E-C3-D6-F435-BAB0.webp

Managing Director - Manchester City Operations - Danny Wilson said: “It’s been an exciting few months with the arrival and installation of the first steels and fantastic to see the development and progress of the build in recent weeks.

“This project has been designed with our fans at its heart and demonstrates our commitment to create one of the most memorable fan experiences in world sport. Fans will have the opportunity to extend their match-day by joining us at the new covered fan-zone, visiting the museum, or staying at the hotel.

Jesus, how many advertisments does M.E.N need?
Makes it hard to read - you end up pressing on one of the many many adverts and diverting off the page.
Thanks for your post though - very interesting

Call me a cynic. Call me what you want.

I did notice this.

The new commercial offering of the expanded North stand.

‘Fans will have the opportunity to extend their match-day by joining us at the new covered fan-zone, visiting the museum, or staying at the hotel’.

No mention of a proper home end for City fans that will generate a better atmosphere.
You answered it in your own post, new COMMERCIAL offering, which means the outside use of the new development, not the inside.

You answered it in your own post, new COMMERCIAL offering, which means the outside use of the new development, not the inside.

It’s not just about the commercial offering highlighted in the article. First and foremost from the feedback from various fan consultations, the fans wanted a proper and vocal home end. We’re still waiting to hear something about that from the club. That wasn’t mentioned in the video or in the article. However, I’m sure some of our fans who haven’t followed the North stand redevelopment and subsequent discussions about it are happy to read about the fanzone, the museum and, especially the hotel, which most of us already know about. Maybe the next article will focus on the North stand itself and what the plans are for that now the commercial elements of the North stand redevelopment have been highlighted in this article?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.