North Stand Expansion

Quite impressive how quickly the eastern tower has caught up with the western one in the last week.

At that pace they could well be in a position to attempt the transfer after our game against wolves and have it finished before our game against west ham.

Quite impressive how quickly the eastern tower has caught up with the western one in the last week.

At that pace they could well be in a position to attempt the transfer after our game against wolves and have it finished before our game against west ham.

They might wait until the season finishes… just in case it all collapses!! Haha

They might wait until the season finishes… just in case it all collapses!! Haha
Did think that. But that's two weeks of a clear run they have to get a head start with it, and give themselves more room during the offseason which would be tight regardless. Remember they can't get the steel to the rear down to ground till they remove the back stays cable so the sooner they can do that the more they can 'unlock' to do. Could be wrong of course.

I'm just clearing this up from an 1894 perspective.

It's most likely much ado about nothing. I imagine certain commercial discussions will occur, which the club (understandably) wants to keep out of the public realm.

We represent a few thousand members. The poll was sent to members only (rather than the wider fanbase). We asked a series of questions to gain feedback ahead of the meeting that could be useful in certain discussions.

We were a little unsure about signing the NDA, as we had never been asked to do so before.

In an extreme scenario where we strongly disagreed with the club's actions (reiterating the point that this is entirely speculative), we would not be able to discuss this openly. For example, we might publicly state that we're against moving from block 115 to the North Stand, but we cannot explain why.

Our members wanted us around the table regardless, so we'll be there. The Twitter post was to confirm the majority decision.
Fair do's bud. Don't think I didn't see what you did with block 115 there ;)

Is the meeting today/tonight?

Fair do's bud. Don't think I didn't see what you did with block 115 there ;)

Is the meeting today/tonight?
115 has the best bar in the stadium, a lot of SS1 won't move to an upper tier, you are too far from the action. When a lot of SS1 moved to SS3 it was because the tickets were half price and then frozen.

115 has the best bar in the stadium, a lot of SS1 won't move to an upper tier, you are too far from the action. When a lot of SS1 moved to SS3 it was because the tickets were half price and then frozen.

I agree.

IMG_1033.jpeg

IMG_1034.jpeg

City Hall will be on another level completely.

City Hall - 925 m2 (above states 982 m2)
Match day capacity 1800.
2 double fronted bars.
Point of sale 20.

1. Match day.

IMG_1038.jpeg

2. City Hall & non-match day conference.

IMG_1039.jpeg
3. City Hall & non-match day exhibition.

IMG_1040.jpeg

4.City Hall & non-match day banqueting.

IMG-1041.jpg

Just picked up on this having a look through the PA.

The view of the North stand expansion from the canal side of the Coop Live Arena.

There’s also a hotel balcony above the big LED screen. From the image it looks like it will be open to hotel residents.

2 people are on the walkway viewing platform. :-)

IMG_1035.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.