North Stand Expansion

You can see they have removed that area they needed to, where the bridging element between the old and new will go. The big hole you see behind the last existing row of seats in the flyover, and highlighted in blue below.

You can also see the shuttering formed for the new upstand beam that forms the new edge of the old slab.

1000019680.jpg

Last edited:
I mentioned the bracing before (sorry, I know) but to be clearer what I am pointing to, the specific pieces added in red below.

The whole area highlighted in green is shown as a fully open double height fan space at the main entrance.

The bracing between the back and front at each bay, at that scale is not the end of the world. Would still be better without it. It is however the central cross-bracing that takes out that whole bay where the main doors are.

Could be temporary of course (not quite convinced), but as I keep coming back to it thought I'd highlight what I was referring to.

1000019681.jpg

That's the one! Every time I walk past it I think a) what a shame b) how ace it would be to do up as a pub for the new arena and match days and c) how much money you'd have to sink in it to get it back up and running.
I think it already got someone doing it up, very slowly, but it is being done up. I don't think as a pub though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.