North Stand Expansion

I think it will be called the Pep Guardiola stand - be surprised if it is not.
I hope it isn't.

You'd have the situation that the Rags have whereby every manager is staring out at a stand named after a manager they could never hope to equal. Pep can have a statue twice the size of all the others outside.

Just picked up on this having a look through the PA.

The view of the North stand expansion from the canal side of the Coop Live Arena.

There’s also a hotel balcony above the big LED screen. From the image it looks like it will be open to hotel residents.

2 people are on the walkway viewing platform. :-)

View attachment 116699

Just a quick one, those 2 big screens, did I read they can’t show video and it’s just pictures or is that just nonsense?

I'm ok with 401 rooms.

Besides, they are building another one, right where the current site compound is for the co-op live. The scouse guy in the drone video said so, twice!

I hope we get a premierinn and travelodge with cheap rooms
Nothing official but i would be amazed if another hotel isn't going to be built...

Nothing official but i would be amazed if another hotel isn't going to be built...

Yea I was obviously joking as that particular guy in the drone video had zero sense of placement. Or scale.

But there has indeed been mention of another hotel in broadly that area as part of the longer term site development. Down the line though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.