North Stand Expansion

Or 1000s of empty seats midweek against Luton
The last few seasons the amount of season ticket holders selling their seats for midweek and less glamorous games, through various sites and officially through City has been increasing, and I’d expect City are keeping a very close eye on all this and collate all the information in their best interest for maximum revenue match by match, if people have season tickets and don’t use them why release more. Let’s be honest we all know someone who has a season ticket and only uses it themselves for six or seven games a season.

The last few seasons the amount of season ticket holders selling their seats for midweek and less glamorous games, through various sites and officially through City has been increasing, and I’d expect City are keeping a very close eye on all this and collate all the information in their best interest for maximum revenue match by match, if people have season tickets and don’t use them why release more. Let’s be honest we all know someone who has a season ticket and only uses it themselves for six or seven games a season.
I think they’ll offer half new season tickets and the rest for day trippers, although I think the new expansion will all, be season tickets.

Or 1000s of empty seats midweek against Luton

In recent times I've been content to make do with typically only being able to get tickets for the less glamorous games. However after the Madrid debacle and the general lack of interest in traditional fans I feel I'm being taken for a mug by obliging City with my money for those games. We've resolved to go to some lower/non league matches next season with a view to finding somewhere we like longer term. Won't be anything like watching City but at least it'll be a regular match day experience. That's the plan, though it remains to be seen if we buckle in the next few weeks!

You're right of course, no-one is going to collapse in a heap because of what I feel will happen :)

There are two things that the club are doing in this area that I think are really underhand. Firstly, they will not say that the many people who have been waiting for the opportunity to buy a SC at some point have actually got any chance of ever getting more than a Silver version at best. Even worse, in my view, is that they won't say if those that had a full SC but went Silver as it was presented as a money saving option in difficult times will ever have the chance to revert back to Gold. Both are incredibly sneaky and blatant money grabbing tactics.

I didn’t say that you were wrong IMB, didn’t even intimate it.
I think there’s a good basis for what you presume the outcome will be and in fact I said that if I had to guess then I’d guess the same.
My point was that we’re both guessers and that nobody will be ‘crushed’ by anyone’s guessing because guesses don’t have sufficient weight whereas actual outcomes often do.

I didn’t say that you were wrong IMB, didn’t even intimate it.
I think there’s a good basis for what you presume the outcome will be and in fact I said that if I had to guess then I’d guess the same.
My point was that we’re both guessers and that nobody will be ‘crushed’ by anyone’s guessing because guesses don’t have sufficient weight whereas actual outcomes often do.
I never thought you did say I was wrong btw but as you correctly pointed out it was my opinion of what may well happen (yours too by the sound of it).

There are two opposing dynamics with the club currently for me. Unbelievably amazing on the footballing side but extremely disappointing with the move towards reducing overall SC numbers, the introduction of Silver and seemingly the big hike in match day prices for the coming season. It doesn't affect me as a FOC Gold SC holder but I think it is wrong for the countless thousands who probably will never get on the SC train.

I've seen them but not got them !!

The draft concept is
really quite simple.

Construct a fourth tier enveloping the east & west spirals to include
large Corporate and F&B concourses.

The plans I was shown indicated a capacity of 85000. Personally I thought it would've been higher.

Little or no additional ground required.

Smart.......and practical.

Dont shoot the messenger !!
New roof?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.