North Stand Expansion

And if they're going to share some sensitive business information to calm ruffled feathers wouldn't that be a good thing?
Understand that and all, but would hardly appease broader ruffled feathers.

'Worried about the GA+ ruining the stand' 1894 - 'it won't trust us we've been told'. Would that be enough for people?

'Worried about the GA+ ruining the stand' 1894 - 'it won't trust us we've been told'. Would that be enough for people?
For most I think it would,as 1894 would be the first to complain if they thought the GA+was an issue, the one or two it's not enough for probably don't want to be appeased.Maybe less "we've been told"more "we've seen" though.

Current North Stand 2 occupants should have primacy over 1984 when it comes to what happens with their seats, due to the risk of being displaced.
I think they will be to be fair, that said anyone sat in the GA+ seats will either have to move or pay the inflated price unfortunately as with the other premium/hospitality converted areas

Well I've never been worried about it so you're asking the wrong person ;)

It's up to the individuals involved, do they trust the club? 1894? City matters?

If the answer to all 3 is 'no' then there's not much you can do for them.

Under an NDA they won't to be able to say anything unless the club gives the ok to say it.
TBH I thought as much.

At least Alex will be able tell us if he can or can’t say anything at all.

As I’ve posted previously, everything is shrouded in secrecy.

We’ll just have to wait until the club releases information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.