North Stand Expansion

Please can we stop turning the thread into a ‘United moving into the Etihad’ thread or bringing in political views. I wouldn’t mind but this is the expansion thread for news on construction and not even the general campus thread.

This should be the most exciting time for the thread but some of the recent discussion has been the worst I’ve seen on here since before even the planning process.
Agreed. More pictures of cranes please.

I'd like to see a campaign/incentives to (re)engage with displaced fans and U21 youth.
Agree with thus. Without having hard evidence mine and mates kids tended to drop off going mid teens when they'd rather watch in the pub than go with dad and also save money especially if they have a girl friend
Was very different for us paying cash with no planning needed. Try to keep the 15 to 23 engaged til they're settled in something

I have heard that, but I’m not sure how much effect it’s having. As someone who works in town I’d say over the last year or so the homeless issue has become worse. I see a lot more people sleeping rough now. That’s not just on him.

Burnham along with the council need to invest more in transport, if that is possible.
My view on transport is that you’ve got to be prepared to overspend. If we’d have sorted the underground 50 years ago everyone would have forgotten about the cost by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.