North Stand Expansion

used to be electrified years ago 50 minutes to Sheffield train in each direction every hour.Things have backward in this country since the sixties
That was the former Woodhead Line long since closed. It used a obsolete 1,500 volt DC electrification system.

Who'd have thought, that huge crane erection footage, has brought the most excitement for 100s of pages in this thread.

And I imagine that as well as the 9,000, when we have a further 18,000 seats, prices will be set to fill it.
It's also important to stress the difference between cheap match tickets and cheap season tickets.

Cheap match tickets are fine and should be aimed at the young and unemployed etc
Cheap Season Tickets are the main reason for the empty seats at a less attractive fixture.

It's also important to stress the difference between cheap match tickets and cheap season tickets.

Cheap match tickets are fine and should be aimed at the young and unemployed etc
Cheap Season Tickets are the main reason for the empty seats at a less attractive fixture.
I agree with you on this, I think the minimum usage should be increased to 14 games for gold/platinum and 11 for silver.

The problem with me is the dire situation on the railways at weekends. I was unable to source a train ticket for numerous matches this season and last. Both TPE and especially Avanti are rubbish with last minute cancellations and refusal to sell Advance tickets in case the train is cancelled and they have to pay compensation.

We usually ended up travelling East Coast from Edinburgh, changing at York or Leeds. They will either not quote a fare to Manchester via York or put a ridiculous fare up. So we book to York or Leeds and then pay the excess on the train or at Victoria Station.

For a lot of matches, this was not possible so I ended up selling our tickets on the Exchange. The only reason we renewed this season was to ensure tickets for the big matches at Wembley. I am not sure I will go through the same fiasco next season?

Who'd have thought, that huge crane erection footage, has brought the most excitement for 100s of pages in this thread.

It’s a bloke thing.

Ask a women about a crane and the vast majority of women wouldn’t be Interested, and wouldn’t understand why a man would be so excited about seeing a crane.(going up)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.