North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

whp.blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

spot on and they are not being forced to buy season tickets

sounds like you're a graduate of the 'fuck you' school of marketing.

If fans with kids are relocating to the north stand then there will be plenty of tickets around the ground in loads of different areas to choose from so that people from the north stand can still sit with their mates.

I can sort of understand people being pissed with having to move but if you have been in the north stand since moving to COMS then how do you know it is better than any other area of the ground?

I have been in loads of different seats from the back of the east stand to about 10 rows behind the dugout and they all have different qualities. If you are being moved then think about what you want from the game, if you want to stand and sing then join the block next to the singing section, if you prefer to sit and watch the game and stay on level 1 then move a couple of blocks from the north stand to the east stand or colin bell, if you are short of cash and dont care as long as you get to the game try and get a £250 quid ticket.

i cant believe what i have been reading on this subject. Oh the kids will be upset if they cant sit with their friends.For christ sake when i was a kid and lucky enough for my dad to take me to the match i didnt give a toss who i was sat next to as long as i could watch the mighty blues.I would have been happy sat on the friggin roof or dangled by my testicles from the floodlights in order to be there.Tell em they are lucky to be involved with where we are going and deal with it. They wont have to sit through 30 years of shite like a lot of us on here.

heatonmoorblue said:
If fans with kids are relocating to the north stand then there will be plenty of tickets around the ground in loads of different areas to choose from so that people from the north stand can still sit with their mates.

I can sort of understand people being pissed with having to move but if you have been in the north stand since moving to COMS then how do you know it is better than any other area of the ground?

I have been in loads of different seats from the back of the east stand to about 10 rows behind the dugout and they all have different qualities. If you are being moved then think about what you want from the game, if you want to stand and sing then join the block next to the singing section, if you prefer to sit and watch the game and stay on level 1 then move a couple of blocks from the north stand to the east stand or colin bell, if you are short of cash and dont care as long as you get to the game try and get a £250 quid ticket.

And the ones that prefer to watch their games behind the goal, it could go on and on this, people having to move to north stand to is an issue, they will pay less but its not their choice, i understand where the club is coming from but in my example for an okish seat level 1 on the side its about 16% increase on last year, some wont be able to afford at short notice

heatonmoorblue said:

the point is , plenty of people wont move to the northstand, as the incentive is too small, they are not being forced. The financial penalty for staying is minimal. People like sitting where they sit, and having people around them that they know is a bonus. If i sit in the main stand centre pitch, i wouldn't move to the north stand because i have a kid. Why inconvenience me.

I like sitting with people i sat with at maine road, in a similar seat, i have sat in other places in the ground with better views, but i like where i sit.

jayblue said:
i cant believe what i have been reading on this subject. Oh the kids will be upset if they cant sit with their friends.For christ sake when i was a kid and lucky enough for my dad to take me to the match i didnt give a toss who i was sat next to as long as i could watch the mighty blues.I would have been happy sat on the friggin roof or dangled by my testicles from the floodlights in order to be there.Tell em they are lucky to be involved with where we are going and deal with it. They wont have to sit through 30 years of shite like a lot of us on here.

Haha THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i can understand why some are pissed off but really they can still and get a discount for this season according to the os.

my seat has gone from £478 to £525, a rise of £47 , i have to find it or move or get a city card, i have not been offered £50 off as i believe the north stand movers have,

i like many have had a tough year money wise, there are 6 of us who sit together we would also like to move to a cheaper part of the gound, but the north standers are rightly being given first shout,

i will going for a £250 ticket , still get to the game & still get to see my mates before & after , maybe even half time.

£47 i paid more than that at spud & swamp & the same for west ham

parsonally i think we are still great value

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.
Agreed 100%
Kick up a fuss about sweet FA, and piss off our rich sugar daddy. The Sheik will think we are an ungrateful bunch of fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.