North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

i agree with the person who said we should find out who wants to move to the north stand first as at the moment the options to move are limited for people like myself who sits next to his disabled brother

S.E.H said:
Get on with it, you dont contribute to the atmosphere anyway. Blues are blues and I respect any blue, but tbh you're whinging for whigings sake, just move to the CB or East Stand where its just as boring. This thread reminds me of those who dont want the away fans moving because 'we've got everyone together now', ffs when you're ordering your season tickets just make sure you order them where you wanna go, i.e. With your mates etc. The club are trying to organise the ground where the SS becomes THE Atmosphere stand and the family can be for those who wanna sit there numb as pig shit where the only noise they make is the munching of crisp butties and jaffa cakes, ARRRGGHHH!!!!

Sorry if you think I'm being grim, Rant Over.
Say it like it is, happy with that. I reckon if you sit there like a dumb mute with your family then the club should exercise the right to move you to a section titled: 'The Library Stand' (Tongue in cheek comment!!). I sit in East Lower one and we are now just getting a few to give it some. It makes the game more enjoyable when the atmosphere's great. Ive no doubt we may get moved in order to accommodate those moved from the North Stand whilst I personally don't mind I can sympathise with those affected. I just enjoy watching City and would sit on the roof if I had to.

Just been reading some of the comments on that ridiculous petition.

Unbelievable !

People just dont realise how good they have it. I know a united supporter that has to pay the best part of £3k for his 3 x seasoncards for him and his two young kids - and also is forced to buy 3 cup tickets for every game - usually at £50 a piece !!

I wish people would wise up - and if you are threatening not to renew then ta-ra .....you wont be missed.

People seem to think they wont be able to get seats together in different stands etc - but for every body that moves to the Family North stand - their seats will be free - on top of the thousands that were available every week anyway.

Anybody managed to relocate yet?? If so where?? My cousin is sorting our relocation out and until I hear back from him I'm in limbo.

As my mate is not renewing I am now not only homeless I am now Johnny no mates :-(
I am waiting for the £250 ticket so you may be lucky next season I could be sat next to you:-)

-- Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm --

notreallyhere said:
Adebayor said:

Haha are you for real mate? Calling other Blues 'spoilt, unworthy pricks' probably won't win you many fans. Thanks for your mature contribution to the debate though, have a good day at school tomorrow.
His Dad has not told him yet that he is in the northstand next year as it will only cost £95 for him

notreallyhere said:
Adebayor said:

Haha are you for real mate? Calling other Blues 'spoilt, unworthy pricks' probably won't win you many fans. Thanks for your mature contribution to the debate though, have a good day at school tomorrow.

well said. It sddens me that I am getting slagged off for wanting to retain my seat at the ground. I will happily relocate however as I can see the bigger picture and what the club are trying to achieve. However, I cannot get to the ground today (spending a lot of timer with my pa in Stepping Hill hospital), and its impossible to get through on the phone.
This could have been handled better than this City.

Am I hard enough to come to the South Stand and be with all the fans who have been slating the North Stand? I am willing to show some battle scars, wounds!

C'mon guys and girls, get a grip. We all love city and want whats best for the club. Stop slagging of loyal fans who are being forcibly relocated ... its not a money thing with me ... just all the aggro on this site that sadden me.

whp.blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

spot on and they are not being forced to buy season tickets

So are you suggesting that those of us in the North Stand should not renew? Despite the fact that the majority affected by the change have likely bee season ticket holders for numerous years and surely have a right to feel some frustration and concern at the impact?

Got to love the solidarity eh?

A little off topic but me and my mates are in the 16-17 prices does anyone know if we have to relocate or not?

A reminder of saturdays "protest"...

leaguew.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.