North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

charliebigspuds said:
The Pink Panther said:
This is what I'm talking about

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=172720</a>
right, got you mate. Do you think there's enough prawn sandwich munchers to justify all those seats? looks like your out on your ear mate, sorry but I know how you feel. I have two young sons and was looking forward to getting both of them season tickets, I just hope that when the time comes I can still get the three of us in for less than a grand but I doubt it, that's two future supporters, or should we call them customers, that may be priced out!

As I said in the actual thread, it's still an IF!

If it is true, the club obviously believe so and think that there will be enough existing S/C holders in those areas that are prepared to lash out a grand.
Perhaps they've looked at season ticket costs at the top English clubs and have come to the conclusion that they are selling themselves short.
I will be honest and say that if it does happen I wont renew unless I'm offered one of the better seats in East level one or three.

We should all stick together.
We were all here long before and will be here after the money has come and gone.

Once a club loses hard core fans its hard to get them back (if ever) and the jonny come latelys will move on to the next team.

North stand this season Colin Bell/East stand Level 2 the season after. How many loyal fans does that come to.

I'm all for Moving forward but dont upset what you've got. Its hard to get it back

mad zab said:
WTF is the matter with some of our fans!!

Haven't we all been moved at some point in the years we have supported City?

When Maine Road was made an all seater, I had to move several times as the Kippax and Umbro Stand where rebuilt!!

Then we had to move to Eastlands to protect our future.

I then chose my seat in the South Stand when we all had a chance to choose at the new stadium.

Now I have had to move when the cup games have been played, and have watched those games from every tier. I can honestly say there isn't a bad view in the ground.

Now before all you northstanders start asking me to swap seats, it's highly likely in the next few seasons I will have to relocate due to the stadium being expanded. Am I bothered? NO!!!

So long as I can get a season ticket I am happy.

If people have gripes about suitability at the right price, they should contact the club before starting useless petitions.

Spot on, although I think I'd like to pay £8.00 for the whole season like I did in 1980.

st1980.jpg

Oh, and I wouldn't mind standing up either...

Please sign my petition here: http://www.eight_pounds_is_all_i_am_paying_sheik_take_it_or_leave_it.co.uk

As I said in the actual thread, it's still an IF!

If it is true, the club obviously believe so and think that there will be enough existing S/C holders in those areas that are prepared to lash out a grand.
Perhaps they've looked at season ticket costs at the top English clubs and have come to the conclusion that they are selling themselves short.
I will be honest and say that if it does happen I wont renew unless I'm offered one of the better seats in East level one or three.[/quote]

I think the main problem I have with this is the fact that the club can't give us even a ball park figure of the price for East level 2 for 2011/12. How can I make a decision based on a price I don't know? Suppose I will have to sit tight and hope that either the rise isn't beyond me the season after next or re-locate then. If by that stage there is anywhere left to re-locate to!!!!

dw7 said:
this happend at old trafford and we all thought it was pretty funny

you have posted several times on this thread, without offering any input, just slating, im asking as i have done this for a friend to politely fuck off, i dont mind the odd post saying wisen up, but were still a family and less we forget it. how does the song go................once a blue always a.....

north standers unite.

wasnt behind this but now i am.

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:
this happend at old trafford and we all thought it was pretty funny

you have posted several times on this thread, without offering any input, just slating, im asking as i have done this for a friend to politely fuck off, i dont mind the odd post saying wisen up, but were still a family and less we forget it. how does the song go................once a blue always a.....

north standers unite.

wasnt behind this but now i am.
and as I have said a 6% increase no problem, but 35% plus £40 in petrol every home game is a bit too much for me so I am hoping for a £250 ticket it is not just about moving seats as some on here would like to think

What I don't understand is why any adult who goes to the game without kids would want to sit in a stand full of them. Not only that but having to put up with jugglers and clowns etc in the concourse without even being able to get a beer to numb the pain, seems very strange to me.

Didsbury Dave said:
If, like me, you are disgusted at the overreaction of a small number of fans to the news that they will have to move seats next season, please sign the attached petition. If they were being forced to pay more, or move to inferior parts of the ground, then they might have something to whinge about but as it stands, they're just typical English - frightened of change and hiding behind pseudo-moralistic reasons.

Really don't understand this attitude.

I don't know where you sit, but I'm hoping you're in CB or ES Level 2, so we can all give you the Fuck You Attitude when your ticket for a 'premium matchday experience' is gonna cost you double what you pay now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.