Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

I'm heading home and going to Larne away on Friday night, fingers crossed not be as bad
One of the reasons i love watching these games is the commentators and pundits don't make me rage like the PL ones, no agenda's, no bullshit just saying it how it is. Roll on the next televised game.

Friday night lights. Coleraine lost 2 nil 6 pints and shared 3 litres of gin. Have felt fresher in morning

Attachments

• Compress_20231118_084326_6578.jpg
    Compress_20231118_084326_6578.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi I'm over for work 4-8 Feb can anyone recommend any decent places to watch the Brentford away game in Belfast or Lisburn on the 5/2 ?

Hi I'm over for work 4-8 Feb can anyone recommend any decent places to watch the Brentford away game in Belfast or Lisburn on the 5/2 ?
Probably Laverys, Robinson's or Franklin's sports bar - all in Belfast city centre close to main train station Great Victoria Street. Never been in latter but knew a few who have watched football in it. Not sure about Lisburn

Probably Laverys, Robinson's or Franklin's sports bar - all in Belfast city centre close to main train station Great Victoria Street. Never been in latter but knew a few who have watched football in it. Not sure about Lisburn
Thanks much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.