Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Mate, just drove passed the Oval and the now non-existent Park Avenue and was reminiscing about our many, many adventures….and cups of tea with Ooh Aah Glen Little
Our 90’s heydays - great times! Absolute shame about the Park Avenue though.

I watched this a while back - great craic and he reveals Keegan made a serious attempt to sign him for £5 million - he would have been outstanding in that team.

Dull as dishwater this game, the flares have been the most exciting part of the evenings 'entertainment" so far.
I spoke to soon, I have to say whenever I've seen Linfield on the TV this season they haven't been all that at all, roll on the next game.

Reactions: ob
Set up for close finish to premier league after latest games. Coleraine were away to Linfield and Coleraine scored equaliser in 97th minute. At same time in Larne game Linfield biggest rivals Glentoran scored an OG to give Larne victory and keep them top of the table.

Larne and Linfield neck and neck for league title with 2 games left. They play each other next Monday and Larne come to Coleraine on last day.

One thing i remember about football from northern ireland growing up in 80s was the unreal amount of mid week cup competions, seemed to be a semi final every week.

One thing i remember about football from northern ireland growing up in 80s was the unreal amount of mid week cup competions, seemed to be a semi final every week.
The Coca Cola cup
Co Antrim shield
TNT cup??

What else was there

I also remember when UTV screened highlights of the Guinness soccer 6s from dundonald ice bowl

Set up for close finish to premier league after latest games. Coleraine were away to Linfield and Coleraine scored equaliser in 97th minute. At same time in Larne game Linfield biggest rivals Glentoran scored an OG to give Larne victory and keep them top of the table.

Larne and Linfield neck and neck for league title with 2 games left. They play each other next Monday and Larne come to Coleraine on last day.
Going to check for any new televised games, watch 'em all, love it, give me watching this league on iplayer any day than having to put up with spitty, Chairman Nev et al.

Telly game on Monday night I'm pleased to say. I have to say in my first season of obsessively watching that the biggest disappointment of all are Glentoran, they are completely underwhelming and pretty ruderless. What the situation re relegation and promotion ?, is it one down and one up?. My maternal Grandfather who died before I was born was born in Portadown so I'd love to see them in the top flight.

Telly game on Monday night I'm pleased to say. I have to say in my first season of obsessively watching that the biggest disappointment of all are Glentoran, they are completely underwhelming and pretty ruderless. What the situation re relegation and promotion ?, is it one down and one up?. My maternal Grandfather who died before I was born was born in Portadown so I'd love to see them in the top flight.
Happy they got promoted then and also thoughts on new Glens manager mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.