Northern Rail flash sale

yet to find a 10 p train haha
Has to be September, probably a weekday and outside of peak hours but there are exceptions. Best way is to decide where you want to go and click on the "See all stations offering Flash Sale tickets" link to see where you can get a train to it from.

Has to be September, probably a weekday and outside of peak hours but there are exceptions. Best way is to decide where you want to go and click on the "See all stations offering Flash Sale tickets" link to see where you can get a train to it from.
Yes that is what I noticed when booking 10p journeys. They are mainly late morning/early afternoon for the outward journey,and then after 7pm (post rush hour) for the return leg.
I would imagine that most trains are pretty empty at those times and they are using the flash sale to fill empty seats.

Last edited:

Tbf, tried that, and some great cheap discounted fares, but nothing in the less than a pound bracket. They out to allow users just to search for everything under a quid - for those who aren’t choosy where they go!

Tickets just arrived first class post and a three day turn around. Well done Northern well done ! Three return day trips for two people to Southport and Chester for £1.20. It's like going back in time it is.

If I may I would just like to add another deal that ties in splendidly with this offer from Northern Rail.

Why not treat yourself and a loved one to a three day middle class break to the southern shores of Blackpool for some well earned rest and recuperation. We both have facilitated of this offer priced at £139 for two people every year and quite frankly it's for pennies ..The south shore is far more sophisticated than up North incorporating beautiful promenade walks towards St Ann's. Also the home of the Velvet Coaster the flagship restaurant in Tim's Martin's chain with three levels and a roof top eating/viewing platform.

Some of the accommodation in Blackpool can be decidedly ropey so this is an excellent opportunity to stay in four star comfort with all breakfast meals and also a three course evening meal for two people on the fist night and an upgrade to their renowned deluxe rooms that simply exude quality. A late check out is included until 13:00 hours. Travel by Northern Rail for 20p return in September ..The Big Blue deal runs from 1st September to end of November.

https://www.travelzoo.com/uk/hotel-...8&pageId=aac7f648-7f4a-4288-8a8b-eb830b0be864

If it isn’t cancelled
They've got some backup rolling stock now ...

is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.