Northern Rail

I sympathise with the cause but fuck me I’ve had a journey today.

Edinburgh to Manchester to Piccadilly to Poynton supposedly but Northern pulled all their trains around 6.30pm so we stayed on to the airport thinking we’d get a taxi to a Poynton from the airport.

We arrive at Manchester airport station to discover that private cabs are fined £100 for picking up at the station!
Black cabs can pick up with impunity.
How the fuck is that cartel even legal?
We eventually walked over to the Hilton hotel to pick up our private cab there.
Crackers system, utterly crackers.

It's a lovely idea, strike and the nasty boss overlords will bow down and change their ways but the reality is that by striking you fuck up thousands of people's lives for fuck all. Nothing will change. Pointless exercise.

But they don't have to bow down and the staff will work their contracted hours................the management just have to explain to the travelling public and that nice Mr Grayling that Sundays are Sundays and that that...........timetabling trains to please Graylings fantasy of how a privatised railway works and selling tickets to a public for trains you know you can't run is not a successful business model............oh wait this is privatised rail in the 21st century.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.