Northern Soul- Sssshhhh.... Keep it to yourself

@Treggy Agree, prob not the Contours, who knows?
From what I recall the tape was a master from obscure & unreleased stuff discovered after the move from Detroit & was going to be used in a series of LPs called Motown From The Vaults that never happened. Although, some of the 'big' sounds were released on some Motown compilation LPs called This Is Northern Soul in the 90's (no I Can't Stop This Feeling tho').
If you want to know the full story, & mayb more info, I've been told it's on the Soul Source website, can't be sure as I got banned about 15yrs ago, try searching for Bob Kline.
From the same tape, you may remember this monster sound .....

Last edited:
@Treggy Agree, prob not the Contours, who knows?
From what I recall the tape was a master from obscure & unreleased stuff discovered after the move from Detroit & was going to be used in a series of LPs called Motown From The Vaults that never happened. Although, some of the 'big' sounds were released on some Motown compilation LPs called This Is Northern Soul in the 90's (no I Can't Stop This Feeling tho').
If you want to know the full story, & mayb more info, I've been told it's on the Soul Source website, can't be sure as I got banned about 15yrs ago, try searching for Bob Kline.
From the same tape, you may remember this monster sound .....

That track is always in my top 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.