Norwich (a) post-match thread

What a fucking bunch of moaners and complainers some of you have turned into... your sense of entitlement makes you sound just like Scouse Scum and Man Ure Scum fans.

Can't you realise we can't win all the time?

Fuck off with your ill thought out bollocks based mostly on ignorance of real life...

Norwich played out of their skins and their fans, players and club personnel deserve their victory.

Well done NCFC

JJ
Give over.

Your posts are normally ok but that’s a load of bollocks.

how many clear chances did we create though...not many and no like usual...our pattern of normal play wasnt there today for some reason (whether that was tactical or just the players being awful I have no idea)
Right, we rarely do Exocet missile shots, but I lost count of the times our shooting was scuffed, instead of the usual way we zip or stab the ball away.

Pathetic from most of the players and management team.
Worrying attitude problem that Pep needs to come down hard on.
Well played Norwich, the better side won the game.
Thank fcuk we weren't playing their first team
No - we threw it away, gifted them goals and missed chances.
But they deserved it due to their weaker squad and players out injured.

Yes but we had Kompany and Laporte wasn’t out half the season leaving leaving stones and otamendi has our defence. Big difference

That means we need to get even more clinical in front of goal ,we had chances to score 5 again today ,but we didn´t.

We looked like a late Mancini/Pelligrini team. I.e can’t break down a packed defence, out slow coaches don’t/can’t run back and we have better options on the bench

That said, the run had to end sooner or later. Maybe it will give them a kick up the arse

Foden should start next game as there is no reasonable argument that those who started today are on better form

Feels so similar to the Leicester , Newcastle , games last season ,we dominated missed chances and the opposition took all their chances , the Dippers can celebrate their September title win , but its a long old season and we havent even got started on you Scouse bastards.

Ferdy is nearly as old as me ffs haha! I have complete trust in the guys behind the scenes looking after my club! We looked at Maguire but for £80M I fully understand why we gave him a swerve.. We have enough in our ranks to cover one centre back injury as good as Laporte is..

I don’t think we do. With Vinny leaving, I think we have bet everything on Laporte being there all season. I think it will cost us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.