Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always look like they're having fun, which is great of course, but I'd love to see some serious faces on, concentrating on the managers tactics and strategy, working hard and focussed on the game-plan for a tricky game tomorrow (though probably thats what happens when the cameras are off!)

Have a funny feeling that we will be really fluent in passing and style and be up for it tomorrow, I can live in hope until I see the snail slow build up and a million sideway/back-passes but hey!

I want to see fight ,determination and passion from the players to finish strong and give us some very good performances and get top 3.

3-1 win :)

PELLEGRINI: “We’ll play a strong team against Norwich. Then we’ll decide about Kyiv. We’re not thinking about the next round.” #mcfc
PELLEGRINI: (On week) If we win next two in PL the pressure will be on others. If we can qualify in the UCL QFs that’s another achievement.”
PELLEGRINI: (On Aguero future) Sergio knows why. It’s different to talk in three or four years more, players change their minds.” #mcfc
PELLEGRINI: “Norwich don’t have too much to lose and they must win their points at home. We will find a difficult team tomorrow.” #mcfc
PELLEGRINI: “I’m just focusing on my job here and after that you never know where you’ll be next. In this moment I’m very quiet.” #mcfc
PELLEGRINI: “I’m thinking about Norwich and when I finish in May then I’ll think about my future.” #mcfc

4 midfielders out.

A Garcia to get a game maybe?
I hope so, whenever we play 2 in the middle away it against the big teams we can't control games. We all know Pellegrini though, he will probably play Nando and Dinho and then Silva Sterling Aguero Navas/Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.