Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any training pics this week? Was curious to see whether Nasri is working with the group yet? Doubt whatever happens he'll be available for Norwich but might be in line for the derby.

Has there been any training pics this week? Was curious to see whether Nasri is working with the group yet? Doubt whatever happens he'll be available for Norwich but might be in line for the derby.
I think the long term injured are targeting comebacks the week following the international break. April 2nd I believe.

must win game this weekend - as all remaining games are - we must be able to beat this shower

Match Appointments
Referee:
Jonathan Moss Assistants: A Halliday, S Burt Fourth Official: R Madley

As long as the kit man doesn't pack that navy blue monstrosity i reckon we'll win despite these cnuts.
Hopefully madeley doesn't have any influence from his fourth official role

yup... he has played in that role maybe in a cup game and the energy he brings is what this team is lacking.
Silva needs rest and time to recover.

Why not Manu Garcia in the 10 role for the first half? Did well enough against Chelsea, at least in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.