Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah the famous golf swing celebration

Loved watching this game on TV. City supreme - Aguero and Tevez show - I think the sex perv scored the 6th goal.

They must be hoping we have an off day - after the 0-3 in Jan. Please Pellers give Itchy some game time - i.e. more than the 90 secs. against Kiev.
Fancy bringing on a sub with 90 secs. to go - ??

Loved watching this game on TV. City supreme - Aguero and Tevez show - I think the sex perv scored the 6th goal.

They must be hoping we have an off day - after the 0-3 in Jan. Please Pellers give Itchy some game time - i.e. more than the 90 secs. against Kiev.
Fancy bringing on a sub with 90 secs. to go - ??
It was his champions league debut remember so I thought it was a nice touch by pellers. I doubt he will be given more opportunities in the next rounds. Although I agree him and aguero tore Norwich apart in the cup.

They've been woeful recently I think there gone already. No excuses.
Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
League says Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich have struggled all season, but this is the worst time to play them. They have hope and are playing for their lives.

Hart

sagna
vinny
otamendi
clichy

diniho
yaya
navas
Sterling

bony
aguero

play the 2nd team v kiev as that game is done and dusted!

We're on about city here think it will be tighter than the predictions I can see us going behind before Sergio steps up 1_2 city

...................Hart

Sagna...Kompany..Mangala..Clichy

.........Fernandinho..Toure

Navas.........Silva..........Sterling

...............Aguero

Swansea's win last weekend was a sickener of those bottom 4. Norwich will be fired up and desperate for three points. Ain't going to be easy but we should have enough to beat them 1-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.