Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Tevez wasn't a massive bell, he could have become a legend, that 1-6 him and Aguero showed what might have been if he had stayed.

Pellegrini said Silva is playing with pain, so I would prefer to keep him on the bench to rest him and if we couldn't beat Norwich in the first half without Silva, I would bring him on at the start of the 2nd half.

Pellegrini said Silva is playing with pain, so I would prefer to keep him on the bench to rest him and if we couldn't beat Norwich in the first half without Silva, I would bring him on at the start of the 2nd half.

Agreed. I honestly thought Merlin was fairly poor on Saturday, apart from that sublime return pass to Aguero, which is what he, and he alone, can do. Please rest him, it's what he needs. By the way, where the fuck is Delph, and what's wrong with him?

Hart

sagna
vinny
otamendi
clichy

diniho
yaya
navas
Sterling

bony
aguero

play the 2nd team v kiev as that game is done and dusted!
Doubt Peller will see it like that and will field a strong team against Kiev. Your team should be good enough to beat Norwich but hey you knows.

Agreed. I honestly thought Merlin was fairly poor on Saturday, apart from that sublime return pass to Aguero, which is what he, and he alone, can do. Please rest him, it's what he needs. By the way, where the fuck is Delph, and what's wrong with him?
Delph is out with an Achilles problem and not likely to feature until April apparently

Shit. It's a great, great shame that KDB is not available for the time being. Because I've wanted to see him playing in Silva's position from time to time right from the beginning of the season, just to see what he's made of, there.

Such an important game, in fact arguably the most important league game we have left. All the talk of fighting to the end, belief, experience of having done it before etc etc, means bugger all unless we win.
We have no given right to win this or any other game but turn up with the right attitude and play to our best and we win, simple. So this game will tell us and our rivals whether the squad are actually going to back up the words and if they do put on a performance and win well, it will put the fear of god into all around us.

Such an important game, in fact arguably the most important league game we have left. All the talk of fighting to the end, belief, experience of having done it before etc etc, means bugger all unless we win.
We have no given right to win this or any other game but turn up with the right attitude and play to our best and we win, simple. So this game will tell us and our rivals whether the squad are actually going to back up the words and if they do put on a performance and win well, it will put the fear of god into all around us.

TBH, not sure beating Norwich will put the fear of god into many

If Silva is feeling his ankle then maybe Nacho could play as a number 10? - I know that many feel that is his best position.

Given the game on Sunday my team for Norwich would be:

Hart
Zabba Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Nacho Sterling
Kun

Hopefully get a couple of early goals and bring Kun off early in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.