Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a fully rested squad, we should show much more grit than the Liverpool game, unlike the Villa game tho, we will have to get out of idle!

...........................Hart

Sagna........Kompany........Otamendi........Clichy

...............Fernando..........Toure

Fernandinho.............Silva..................Sterling

..........................Aguero

Lets start safe, win the battle, if they are awful take one of the defensive minded players off for Nacho or Navas.

...........................Hart

Sagna........Kompany........Otamendi........Clichy

...............Fernando..........Toure

Fernandinho.............Silva..................Sterling

..........................Aguero

Lets start safe, win the battle, if they are awful take one of the defensive minded players off for Nacho or Navas.

I'd play this team till we get Nasri and DeBruyne back.

There should be no excuses if we cant be Norwich with a strong team thats rested for a full week. Any slip ups this time and I really think serious questions will need to be asked.

Any type of win will do, no away game is easy especially when we are involved. They didn't look too bad against Swansea at the weekend so don't think it will be as comfortable as some suggest.

Would like to see Mangala in for this one and then being given a run alongside Vinny. i am not convinced that Otamendi is the first choice partner to our captain i know Mangala has made mistakes,but his physique presence and pace make him a better bet for the premier imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.