Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

That penalty against United or Liverpool and there’s no debate. Clear pen.

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.
They just can’t praise us without the knife wound can they?

GGGGRRRRR. sorry Mods and Ric, sorry folks!

People need to trust Pep, he works with the squad everyday and know's what it is capable of.

Some saying the team he picked wasn't capable of winning this game was laughable.

We took control after their early pressure then dominated the rest of the game and in the end we were very comfortable.

Well played City.....and the blues go marching, on, on, on!!!
I couldn’t agree more. It sounds like an after the fact statement but I actually really liked this line-up figuring Norwich would go over the top In attack and defend narrow. Great match for Ake and Walker and Sterling and Zinky had space all match too. And it enabled us to give some obvious starters in Lisbon a break.

Reactions: OB1
We certainly do. Always said that. But what baffles me is where are they when we play at home as you could hear a pin drop at the Etihad? I just don’t understand it‍♂️
City fans have always been better at away games, even back in the wildest Maine Road days. The Etihad doesn't lend itself to atmosphere, particularly in afternoon matches - the split levels kill it. If the redeveloped North Stand is a single sweep of fans, it'll improve 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.