Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.
They just can’t praise us without the knife wound can they?

GGGGRRRRR. sorry Mods and Ric, sorry folks!
Sorry Eccles but they did the same when Mr Smug missed one against the Smoggies in the cup.

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.

Top post - we need more Shakespeare on here!

If people pre match are slagging Pep or players off and announcing there’s no chance we are going to win then they are open to criticism. However if City fans pre match have concerns like tonight about selections (thankfully mistakenly) it’s not a crime. After all we all want the same thing. City to win.

Always wondered why Sky have Redknapp as a pundit on our games , (and Kenny Dalglish's daughter presenting) , you never see Lescott doing a Dipper game , so why have a bitter Dipper on our games , he's spent 15 minutes trying talking up the Dippers after a superb City performance.
Pig eye Redknapp states Liverpool have won at City before , true six f*cking years ago knobhead and they have been battered on many occasions since , shut the f*ck up Redknapp and take the medicine along with the scouse loving woman feeding the bullets of negativity , who couldnt wait to mention Sterling's contract situation.
This was a brilliant victory , we didnt have to get out of 2nd gear , we rested players and gave our youth players some valuable match experience , just a perfrect day all round.
Must admit a bitter Dipper clutching at straws has its attractions but Redknapp is beginning to sound like a broken record

Love the Shakespeare Eccles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.