Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Disgusted of Eccles is back!!! Don’t worry not at our team/club but at the Blooming Bimbos Crowd (BBC in case it wasn’t clear)
Since when have they gone out of their way to put the score and the goal timings and assists followed by : Penalties Missed very prominently as a column? I don’t ever remember that before!!
But of course it’s City let’s make sure we’re not praising just denigrating! The little weaselly so and so’s!

I always think of the speech in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar when I read reports of our matches.
“Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears…I come to bury Caesar not to praise him….. the evil that men do lives after them THE GOOD IS OFT INTERRED WITH THEIR BONES”.
They just can’t praise us without the knife wound can they?

GGGGRRRRR. sorry Mods and Ric, sorry folks!

It was soft, in my opinion. But we've had enough nailed on ones not given. I'm not going to go all moral and turn them down when we get them. Plus, VAR would have looked at it and couldn't find a reason to overturn it.
I just don’t think the Norwich defender - Hanley? - was ever in front of Delap, and he just took him out from the side. In the Sky studio they seem to think he’d got ahead of him but I just don’t see it. If you clatter someone coming in from the side (and it’s clear there was contact) then it’s a foul.

Am I being daft about the pen?

Got Redknapp and co saying it was 'harsh', but surely it given for Delap being handed off into the next defender?!

Played the man, not the ball AND dangerous play because of it?!
Redknapp was clutching at straws

Not just with that but when insisting that the title race is still close

Decent performance, if a little more vulnerable at times. I thought Gundogan was superb and knitted it all together and Phil had a good game too. Well done for the hat-trick, Raz. Absolutely wonderful to see McAtee, Delap and Kayky get on the pitch too.

Pep wants more from Mahrez. Clever. Also shot down the interviewer when trying to say Norwich could have been in the lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.