Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

It's times like this I miss living in England, a weekend away in a nice city to see an amazing City, maybe dinner on the Norfolk coast tonight and a leisurely trip back to Manc on Sunday.

He was told by Dalgliesh to make the case for the title for Liverpool after Hinchliffe gave his for City. He isn’t going to sit there and say “I don’t have one” is he?

He’s just done a great piece on Fernandinho. Said he’s the best defensive midfielder in the Premier League era.
He’s certainly not going to get his own cooking show though, since he thinks Bruschetta is a Spanish ham!

He was told by Dalgliesh to make the case for the title for Liverpool after Hinchliffe gave his for City. He isn’t going to sit there and say “I don’t have one” is he?

He’s just done a great piece on Fernandinho. Said he’s the best defensive midfielder in the Premier League era.
Agree about the piece on Fernie, but there was a bit of I’d love it there. Not good enough to not have a city pundit tonight.

It's times like this I miss living in England, a weekend away in a nice city to see an amazing City, maybe dinner on the Norfolk coast tonight and a leisurely trip back to Manc on Sunday.
I spent my 30th birthday weekend in Norwich for the game in 2012 when we won 1-6. Nice place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.