Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great game and pretty equal till Sterling scored that belter. We soaked up the pressure very well. The away fans absolutely sang their hearts out. Great to see more of the academy lads getting 1st team experience. Do us a favour Pep. Stay at City till you have a 1st team of academy players please?Ta.

I swear to God — ten minutes ago.

Taking a hike in the sun after the match with my Kompany fluorescent 3rd kit (2015 I think).

Walked past a guy and his girl, and the guy said “Oh a Man City fan.”

I said, “Yeah.”

Then he says, smart-assedly, “Huh. So they really do exist.”

And as I walked past, I said, “Yep. And we’re better than whoever you support, buddy.”

And off I went. There was no reply. :)

Can’t believe this really happened.
As most Americans have no idea of geography and barely travel out of their home State, I would have asked him.
  • Do you know where Manchester is?
  • Have you ever been there?

Outstanding football. There are no easy games, City make it look easy. Take my hat off to Sterling as I am one of his critics but I have to say if he took scored the chances he misses he would be top goal scorer in the PL every season. He is just so too erratic.

Don‘t get too involved, just call them a ’plastic’ in a Liam/Noel Gallagher sort of way.

Don‘t forget to sway those shoulders ;-)
GleamingSmoothArchaeocete-max-1mb.gif
6-AdRE.gif
manchester-socceram.gif

3 points.
Instead of talking about the game I’m instead going to show my appreciation for our fans tonight.
You were outstanding from the first minute to the last.
I salute each and everyone of you.
This. Absolutely this. Thank you everyone for singing, for representing us all over in DullTown.

Even BT made a point of showing and commenting on the players thanking the away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.