Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

I looked at the team before the game and thought we would win but expected it to be much closer than what it was ...
Fern rolled back the years today...Zinc was fucking great..I must admit I thought Raz was going to have one of them games where nothing goes right for him..but he stepped up big time.
Gundo was excellent...the rest of the team were just ...great
Great support from the travelling blues as usual and well done for the applause on 40 minutes.
Looking forward to Tuesdays game now..
What a team we are privileged to watch eh boys n girls.

struggling to figure you who had the worst night ... Ruben started a bit shaky ... shrug ... God willed it

Glad the first goal came when it did. Relentless once we are ahead though and pulled them to pieces.

Liverpool lot in the studio already seemed bored of it by halftime once the Norwich threat was weathered.

Travelling City fans seemed great too

This well oiled machine continues to roll. Thankfully pep knows a lot more about team selection than the usual pre match flappers !
What a great noise you boys and girls made, sounded fantastic on tv.
The club should sign all those there today and put them in a singing section with free booze before the game, home atmosphere sorted :-)
Loved seeing Pep making a point of getting everyone over to the fans at the end and also on the 3rd seeing Dinho celebrate the goal then go to check on walker, class man.
We are truly blessed.
The pre match thread is the new matchday thread

Raheem and Gundo were great. Delap is looking super promising in his cameos. Had that great touch to send Kayky forward with the flick. Hopefully we continue to blood him in.

Anyway 4-0. Three subs, three youngins on. Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri and KDB all rested for CL. Good day!

Didn’t even need to get out of second gear.

Zinch & Sterling were probably the best two, everyone else at least a 7. Few hospital passes by Ruben and Nate though.

Nice to see three youngsters on and get a taste.

Hopefully the rest are all refreshed and ready for Tuesday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.