Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Good performance and really fun to watch, I'd forgotten how good a pairing Bernardo and Gundogan is too

Cruise control, Norwich shit. Sterling deservedly motm lovely first goal, there in the right place for the other two. Ake also excellent. On to Sporting where I expect the big guns back in the side

Anyone else just love Zinchenko? Such a useful player. Makes up for maybe a lack of physical characteristics with a brilliant football mind.
Reminds me of Zabba, not blessed with ‘skills’ but more than makes up for it with heart and desire.

Champion performance all round. Players, management, fans.
Youngsters on, Raz hat-trick, what's not to like?
Well done all.

Watching Gundo play like this afternoon takes me back to my childhood, when my mother would make me a cup of hot cocoa and I would sip on it while watching some cartoons before going to bed. Those memories of extreme pleasure stays with you for ever. The feeling is the same when our Gundalf is on the pitch. Saying that, Fern was astonishingly good, bloody hell....

Cruise control, Norwich shit. Sterling deservedly motm lovely first goal, there in the right place for the other two. Ake also excellent. On to Sporting where I expect the big guns back in the side
You were moaning pre-match ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.