Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some have said already, I can't see the cup being a priority for Norwich...the riches on offer for staying in the premier league far outweigh a run in a cup they're never going to win anyway!....so I can see them fielding a weakened team for this. As for us, I think it's important to stay in all competitions for as long as possible and despite the injury's we've suffered this season we should still have enough to win this and rest a few aswell. With that in mind I would go for.......
Defence,
Willie, zab, otamendi, demichelis, Clichy.......zab and Clichy need game time and with company and mangala injured we have no other options at centre-back. (On the plus side, four of those five speak the same language so communication shouldn't be a problem)!
Midfield,
Fernando, fernandinho, delph.....let Fernando and delph protect the back four and allow fernandinho to support the forwards whenever possible.
Forwards,
Navas, kelechi, sterling.....those three should cause a lot of problems to a weakened Norwich defence with their pace, enthusiasm and unpredictability!

With that team I'd go for à 3-1 win!

Hit the fucking reset button MP and start playing everyone in their right positions and stop being scared to call out the big nuts who aren't pulling their weight.

Is this match on TV over in the UK? It's not in the U.S. and it doesn't look like it is according to livesoccertv. I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to watch two matches in a row. Depressing.

I've been wondering if the radio stream will be on the OS. I haven't been forced to miss a match is a good long while; bit surprised this one isn't on here in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.