Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if the radio stream will be on the OS. I haven't been forced to miss a match is a good long while; bit surprised this one isn't on here in the States.

Fox Sports can kiss my butt. All of the other big clubs are having their matches aired. United too.

He seems to have gone backward these last few weeks. Why not bring in a EDS CH - see how he goes.
I would imagine at his age he needs to play to stay sharp but sending Denayer on loan and not keeping him and letting demi go in the summer is a monumental fuck up by mp and txiki.You can't throw a kid into the suicidal way we defend it would not be great for confidence,we will just have to accept our defence is going to be even shittier than it is now,sigh

I'd like to see a youngster partner Otamendi, Tosin looks a great prospect add the experience of Pablo and Clichy and that's enough experience to help him through. In the middle they can be protected by the Ferns and Delph, and let De Bruyne have the free role to himself. Nacho up front alongside Sterling would be my choice. It's time to give these younger lads a chance.

-------------------Caballero------------------
-----------otamendi----Demichelis---------
Zabbaletta---Fernando------------Kolarov
-------------------------Delph----------------
Navas-------Silva--------------Sterling-----
--------------------iheanacho----------------

I would Rather give the likes of Fernandinho and Sagna the game off if possible.

-------------------Caballero------------------
-----------otamendi----Demichelis---------
Zabbaletta---Fernando------------Kolarov
-------------------------Delph----------------
Navas-------Silva--------------Sterling-----
--------------------iheanacho----------------

I would Rather give the likes of Fernandinho and Sagna the game off if possible.

That's pretty much the team I think will play.

I have a feeling Sergio may start though as he still needs to find his fitness.

We could see Iheanacho and Sergio paired up, up top.

That's pretty much the team I think will play.

I have a feeling Sergio may start though as he still needs to find his fitness.

We could see Iheanacho and Sergio paired up, up top.

I wouldn't mind if Kun played in place of Silva in that team.

I would imagine at his age he needs to play to stay sharp but sending Denayer on loan and not keeping him and letting demi go in the summer is a monumental fuck up by mp and txiki.You can't throw a kid into the suicidal way we defend it would not be great for confidence,we will just have to accept our defence is going to be even shittier than it is now,sigh

I agree up to a point. I think that Denayer would have been mightily disgruntled if he had stayed and only got the same amount of game time that DeMichelis has been getting. When the CBs were going to be Kompany-Mangala-Demichelis-Denayer he would probably have fancied his chances of usurping Demichelis (and even possibly Mangala). And he would have also expected to get games when Kompany was unfit/suspended/rested. But once Otamendi signed and Mangala decided to stay his expectations of playing time would have fallen drastically. Getting rid of Demichelis wouldn't have changed that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.