Norwich FA Cup post match

Not sure what you're getting at there. Some of our performances recently have merited disappointed reactions. However it sounds like Pellegrini tried something different today and we have got a good result. Everybody will be happy tonight I imagine.
There are posters on here when we lose that like nothing more to morph into drama queens pal

Watched on the shitty Chinese stream (thanks to whomever posted the link). Remind me never to criticise BTSport after that experience.

Good win, clean sheet, didn't get out of 3rd gear and no injuries. Will be surprised if anyone complains.

happy-dancing.gif
Fucking gif stealer.....

giphy.gif

great to see zabba back,as well as sagna has done zabba is a great rb/rwb .

clean sheet
Sergio looks like he's getting up to speed
through to the next round
zabba's back
all's well in the blue house

Pellegrinis style is suited to 4-4-2. I'll be happy to see it for the rest of the season if it means we get to see entertaining football. We seem too unorganised when playing 4-2-3-1, we lose our attacking shape to easily and were shit at the back most of time, so it doesn't do the defence no good.

Not the 4-4-2 debate. At one point it was driving people on here daft playing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.