Norwich FA Cup post match

no idea what pellegrini's problem with iheanacho is. its blatantly obvious to everyone he's fully capable of starting

Err...

Nacho has just started!

How often this season have we played two up front?

Kelechi is still learning his trade and will get plenty of opportunities in the future.

Let's just be happy with the result and the clean sheet, eh?

Good result for us, with resting Silva, Fernandinho and YaYa, we certainly took it to Norwich and didn't let up though out the match, good to see Aguero and Iheanacho plus De Bruyne get amongst the goals, I thought Oatmendi, Delph and the rest of team was great for us today, anyhow well done guys.............
They got all the goals not amongst them.

Not the 4-4-2 debate. At one point it was driving people on here daft playing it.

It would drive you mad when you've got a 33 year old unfit midfielder playing as one of the two in the midfield. Agaisnt the top teams away from home, 4-2-3-1 is the right thing to do. Hopefully he sticks with 4-4-2 now for a bit, aguero being partnered by kelechi would please me.

Right doom and gloom merchants where are you??
We won and through to tne 4th round, i bet some of you dont know what to say!!!!

I for one need them to tell me who was crap/shite / waste of space / not fit to wear the shirt/ect ect.
Coming up from Devon on Wed and I want know who we will be on the back of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.