Norwich FA Cup post match

It would drive you mad when you've got a 33 year old unfit midfielder playing as one of the two in the midfield. Agaisnt the top teams away from home, 4-2-3-1 is the right thing to do. Hopefully he sticks with 4-4-2 now for a bit, aguero being partnered by kelechi would please me.

I think it's not all just down to the formation. It's about the work and attitude of the players in that formation.
From the small bits and bobs i saw today, all the players seemed up for it and Delph and the much maligned Fernando
worked their socks off in midfield to retain the ball.

I think it's not all just down to the formation. It's about the work and attitude of the players in that formation.
From the small bits and bobs i saw today, all the players seemed up for it and Delph and the much maligned Fernando
worked their socks off in midfield to retain the ball.

Fernandinho and delph should start agaisnt Everton. Toure would be much more effective coming off the bench for the last 30 minutes at this stage of his career.

4-4-2 is back!
I do believe this is the better system for us however our better players are like square pegs in round holes in it. I'm talking about Silva and KDB who are neither true forwards nor traditional wingers, which leaves us with some sort of dilemma. There's been a recurring theme in the past few games where we would dominate early on but lack the incisiveness to score (partly because EPL teams are wise enough to allow you see much of the ball but would garrison their area with every effort they can muster - the bus syndrome - which is generally easier to undo with 2 strikers rather than one) only to get undone by an opposition goal against the run of play.

no idea what pellegrini's problem with iheanacho is. its blatantly obvious to everyone he's fully capable of starting

the problem is kelechi is 19, and Bonny costed 30MM

so Bonny is first choice just for the money involved

It would drive you mad when you've got a 33 year old unfit midfielder playing as one of the two in the midfield. Agaisnt the top teams away from home, 4-2-3-1 is the right thing to do. Hopefully he sticks with 4-4-2 now for a bit, aguero being partnered by kelechi would please me.

It would please me too to see if Nacho could develop a serious partnership with Kun. I also agree on using 4-4-2 when appropriate.

I'd like to see us experiment more by picking sides without Yaya, Delph has never been fully fit since he joined but I'd like to see him build up an understanding with Dinho.

Away from home I'd 100% be leaving Yaya on the bench, home games it's a lot easier to start him as we dictate the play a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.