Norwich FA Cup post match

It did look as though it hit the post and was coming back out, hence it would not have gone in if not for Ruddy if that's the case. Happened to Dzeko, ironically, against Norwich a while back.

Although those moments are incredibly harsh on a 'keeper. It suits everyone to have it go to whoever hit it.

Aah ok. My bad. Couldn't tell from viewing it that it had hit post.

Pulled a few strings and got a invite for the wife and I to a box at Carrow Road. Nice three course meal at Delia's, wine, beer, great view in the warm, three outstanding goals and good company (all Norwich fans but solid people).

Met some great Norfolk Blues on the way home. Forget Mumbai, If you can conquer Norfolk you can conquer the world.

Last edited:
Perfect game despite not being able to watch it. Clean sheet, Poznan, CITY CITY CITY what's not to love?
Sergio motm for me. Fabulous goal, I'd say he beats 5 players including the keeper, classic Agüero.
Very good assist too and Iheanacho continues to impress, lovely finish into the bottom corner.
Wouldn't expect any less from De Bruyne, deadly from the bench another sweet individual goal.
Seems like everyone played well, good to see Celina got some minutes and Zaba is back!

It did look as though it hit the post and was coming back out, hence it would not have gone in if not for Ruddy if that's the case. Happened to Dzeko, ironically, against Norwich a while back.

Although those moments are incredibly harsh on a 'keeper. It suits everyone to have it go to whoever hit it.

Happened to Nasty in 13/14 against Norwich as well with a defender.

The Norwich fans around me said it was like exhibition football from City.

The away fans did us proud, they were the only ones singing and the Canaries were even entertained by the poznan!

We were never in danger of conceding, it was men against boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.