Norwich FA Cup post match

True.... i was using the radio word tho so we can pay tribute to the day we all had to listen to ian cheeseman's commentary on the radio lol
So maybe it could go....

All we here is manchester city, manchester city, manchester city....
All we here is manchester city, manchester city, manchester city
On the radio...... city we love you....

Excellant win City. Great team rotation and choice. Nacho has to be given more play time. I suppose this week Pelle is the best since thing sliced bread. Where are all the Pelle moaners now.

It depends if he learns from today or will he go back to trying to fit in Yaya KDB & Silva. 3 non defensive midfielders does not work, we have seen it too many times.

Fair enough..I think it's a winner..finish the song with...Manchester/radio what's new? Manchester is blue...let me know your thoughts.

Zabba was awesome and him telling off the ball boy was very funny. Even the linesman and the 2 coppers near me were laughing
Our away support is fucking superb

Delia was right your fans are shite.....!

Why was Zaba telling the ball boy off? And yes our away support today was awesome, you could hear them very clearly over Ian Cheeseman's great commentary.

I think today could have been a turning point in our season. Why? The return of the Poznan. This signifies some of the fun days we have had over the last few years and I think today saw the return of some belief in the fans and team.

Love this song for us..make it happen...big well done to captain Kolarov today.
Cool... dont know how we get it about but lets give it a go...
To the tune of radio gaga

All we here is manchester city, manchester city, manchester city....
All we here is manchester city, manchester city, manchester city
On the radio...... manchester blue....

Remember to clap twice on every "city" word like queen lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.